Saleena from Kuwait Real Mobile number for Dating Online

Saleena from Kuwait Real Mobile number for Dating Online




Hi friends,My name is Saleena Naz from Kuwait,I am single 24 years old in complete my study of Masters degree,living in my parents and my two cute little sisters.I am looking for a decent dating life partner.My figure is normal with fair complexions,I am beautiful and cute decent with always smile my face.I am share here my mobile number in the category Kuwaiti girls mobile numbers.My hobbies are watching arabic dance,Listening music,Cooking in free time and Reading novels and sad stories, I sharing my real phone number and personal dating profile see this my profile so interested and sincerely contact me and comment box your mobile number.




Profile Dating :


First Name: Saleena


Last Name: Naz


Education: Masters


Gender: Female


Religion: Islam


Marital Status: Single


Language: Arabic,English


Mobile Number: +965-5518388740


Hobbies: Watching dance,Cooking,Reading novels and sad stories


Occupation: Jobless


Town: Salmiya


City/State: Salmiya


Country: Kuwait

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post